We're always on the lookout for new talent. If you think you've got what it takes to be a part of Team Jaded, check out our latest vacancies. Can't see anything that matches your skill set? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Strictly no agencies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Owns and drives sales planning and forecasting to maximise sales, margin/ profit growth for Jaded, working alongside the founders and other key stakeholders in the business.
- Proactively drives the merchandising critical path, aligning with requirements of all other areas of the business (i.e. buying, design, marketing, finance).
- Identifies and implements relevant processes and documents to support the merchandising function (i.e. Retail KPI's, Category and Range Planning, WSSI's, Line Forecasting) to enable effective planning and to maximise in season trading and performance.
- Builds a relationship with the design team to ensure successful range planning for new collections, taking into account both data and trends.
- Analyses trading patterns, advises the team and ensures appropriate action is taken to sales reactions. Implements a promotional / markdown stance which is aligned to brand values and balances risk with profitability.
- Manages stock levels to ensure sales potential is balanced with stock turn. Works with finance to manage retail cash flow and terminal stocks / provisions for the P&L.
- Works alongside production / supply chain to build relationships which potentialise the supply base, increase efficiency and drive the retail margin.
- Identifies promotional / marketing opportunities for the brand and manages the process alongside other stakeholders, reflective of the market(s).
- Ability to work across e-commerce and wholesale and make strategic decisions at channel level, based on the overall aims of the business.
- At least 3 years’ experience working at retail merchandiser level, particularly e-commerce
- Experience of running your own department with a high level of success
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
- Highly organised and able to work independently and manage your own workload
- Exceptional analytical and numerical skills in order to execute analysis and reporting
- Strong communication skills & ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner across the business
- Pre-empts the need for, and manages change – supporting teams and those in other functions, throughout the process
- Can demonstrate the ability to lead a merchandising team, developing best practices and driving personal development
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com with the email subject ‘Merchandiser’
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designs across all product ranges- clothing and swim.
- Ability to CAD ideas fast on Adobe illustrator.
- Design development – sourcing trims/fabric to be used for 1st samples
- Research into new design ideas from travel, comp shops, blogs, social media and online sources. Identifying clear trends for each collection.
- Interpret and design from customers ideas for exclusive ranges in line with the Jaded aesthetic.
- Creates Workbooks for samples and production – (sketch/ initial spec/ technical drawings/ fabric information) ensuring the information is very clear for the factory.
- Actioning 1st samples with the factory and organising sending sample packs.
- Updating and maintaining critical path
- Sending sample priority/ updated critical paths to the factory and chasing for samples
- Working alongside production to ensure the expectations of the final product are met.
- Working alongside the freelance print designers directing the print design progress as efficiently as possible.
- Ability to prioritise manage multiple deadline and cope with heavy workloads and strict deadlines.
- Confident, clear and enthusiastic when presenting ranges to management.
- To be a problem solver. Find issues immediately and sorting the problems out with the manufacturers.
- Ability to work to a fast pace sketching CADs and technical drawings for factories.
- Ability to setup print placements for factories.
- Fashion Design degree
- At least 2 years' experience working as a womenswear designer
- Excellent Computer Skills including Microsoft office & CAD: Photoshop, Adobe & Illustrator
- Quick CAD drawing skills
- Highly organised & Motivated
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines.
- Great understanding of the Benoit Bender brand and customer
- Innovative and always ahead of the trends
- Setup print placements for factories and understanding of print repeats.
- Strong Team player & passionate for the brand and its success.
To apply, email your CV, covering letter and portfolio details to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Womenswear Designer’
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (PRINT & DIGITAL) - MIDWEIGHT
We are looking for an experienced Graphic designer to join our team to work across digital design such as web banners/ newsletters but also across menswear & womenswear prints for upcoming collections. You must have a great eye for upcoming trends and strong understanding of the Jaded customer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working across mens and womeswear print designs for up coming collections
- Completing research to pull together the latest trends always staying ahead of the competition.
- Creating exciting content for social media, web banners & newsletters.
- Completing all work to its final use - setups for factory lay plans / difficult print placements.
- Advanced skills on Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- At least 2-5 years experience
- Strong knowledge of video editing, still re-touching and graphic animation.
- Experience doing tricky print placements
- Must be able to execute all work to a high standard that is usable for its final function.
- Able to work in a small team to very tight deadlines and a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the Jaded customer across menswear / womenswear.
Must have an online portfolio available and previous experience working in a fashion background. To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com with the email subject ‘Graphic Designer'